Kim M. Newman-
Service Directions: click HERE
Kim M. Newman
1951 ~ 2016
Beloved and adored husband of Jeneal, whom she was blessed and honored to be with him for 23 years, and best friend to Tom and Jim.
Kim had served in the 19th Special Forces and had a real love for his country. He came into a personal relationship with Jesus and grew in his love for God, enjoying and memorizing many of the Psalms. He was an amazing man–principled, gentle, upbeat, and brave, enduring continual pain and not letting it defeat him.
Kim lovingly worked in his garden, his passion, to his last day. He passed away at his home in West Jordan, Utah on June 6, 2016. Kim’s endless skills and knowledge will be forever missed, and his passing leaves a huge hole in many hearts. We’ll forever love you, Kim!
He was born in Salt Lake City, Utah, May 2, 1951, to Joseph B. and Margaret Moesser Newman. Kim is survived by his wife, Jeneal Monet; his children, Jeremy, Marlo, and Samantha, whom he loved though estranged. Thank you to Johnny Z for being a loyal friend, to Capt. Kirk, whose emails always made Kim laugh, and to Jon for the Christmas cards.
1 Thessalonians 4:13-17
- But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
- For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
- For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
- For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
- Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
At Kim’s request, there will be no services.